At Affordable Vet Clinic, we put our best foot forward for new clients. You can expect to be greeted by a courteous receptionist, clean exam rooms, friendly doctors, and caring technicians. We appreciate the role we get to play in your pet’s health care, and we hope to be a part of their health and well-being for their entire lives. Here’s how you can join us.
Here, we offer convenient online forms that you can fill out yourself! This makes it very easy for you to get seen as a new patient here at Affordable Vet Clinic. Just print out the forms, fill them out, and present them to the receptionist at your first visit. We’ll take it from there.
The good news is that veterinary science is improving – pets now lead longer and healthier lives. The bad news is that the treatments that make this possible are now increasingly expensive. Pet insurance helps defray this cost by paying – partly or in full – for veterinary treatment of an ill or injured pet. Some policies will also pay out if the pet is stolen or succumbs to illness.
Pet owners can customize their coverage by letting them choose their own level of deductible or coinsurance. This allows the pet owner to control their monthly premium and choose the level of coverage that suits them the best.
Some of the differences in insurance coverage include:
- Whether congenital and hereditary conditions (like hip dysplasia, heart defects, eye cataracts or diabetes) are covered;
- How the reimbursement is calculated (based on the actual vet bill, a benefit schedule or usual and customary rates);
- Whether the deductible is on a per-incident or an annual basis;
- Whether there are any limits or caps applied (per incident, per year, age or over the pets’ lifetime); and
- Whether there is an annual contract that determines anything diagnosed in the previous year of coverage is considered pre-existing the next year.